Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mr. Rogers

In class we watched that nice, sweet, peaceful video clip of mister rogers. It reminded me of this time just a few short years ago when I was on Youtube searching for some video cips...and you know youtube, you go there for one thing and walk away having watched a ton of videos that led you somewhere entirely different from where you began. It was one of those days when I came across a creepy montage someone had put together of mister rogers. I thought it was hilarious and went up and got my mom to watch it cuz I thought it was so funny. It was a joyous moment as we laughed hysterically about how creepy this video was. In class it triggered my memory of this, so just now I looked to see if I could find it. It's like 10 minutes long. So I decided to post just one little clip from it someone else had put up. Funny stuff. Okay just kidding. I couldn't find it in the options that blogger is giving me. I probably wouldn't watch the whole thing if I were you.

Start at 4:30 if you don't feel like watching it all. The beginning is a little slow, but this is the part that had me and my mom laughing the most.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, but that was not in the least bit funny to me...unless, of course, you count m y laughing at Devin's face while he was watching me watch this. He thought it was just as strange. On another note, I also love the big bang theory lately! And I love Sheldon!!! He is on Camden's favorite episode of Sesame Street (the one about arachnids) and I have enjoyed watching that nerdy dude! What a funny show it is!

    ReplyDelete