Saturday, March 17, 2012

March Madness

I love love love sports. Some of my earliest memories are on the soccer field, some of my most fun when I would see onlookers "wow" as I would outdo the boys on the court. I've always loved sports, and it's been a big way that me and my parents have connected over the years. March madness is good for me. I know nothing of the teams, but I don't have to. I can get caught up in any game, no matter who it is. I love buzzer beaters, huge upsets, and major comebacks. Not to mention this is the one time I can get my husband to join me in watching some TV. We have so much to say about sports and we could talk about games forever. The only unfortunate thing is this year it is actually warm here in Provo in March. Makes me wanna go to the park and play some ball. This year it's hard for me to watch so much sports because I'm still NOT allowed to play as I am still recovering from my ACL surgery from 2.5 months ago. I feel great, but my doctor says no. Not for another 3.5 months. Dang cats, I am not even half way along. Don't get me started. LAME! 

For now I shall live vicariously through March Madness I suppose. 

Also, has anyone else enjoyed the TOYOTA commercials during March Madness? I smile every time they come on. 

Dang I can't find the video. Someday soon you will see it. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment