Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ditch the Media

I just read Tessa's blog about getting off the couch and doing something ACTIVE on the weekends. I just had to take the time to second this notion. Smart Tessa writing down what I have been thinking! Media is good ol' fun when you've worked a hard week and you're feeling extra tired, cold, and wanna snuggle up close to somebody...but the times that I feel that way and I actually get out instead of just losing my brain in front of the TV I come out with a lot more energy and spunk for life. Oh good times for sure! Me and my husband need to make more friends so we will get out more...my friends are home bodies (Sorry if you see this, but it's true! Except Brooke, but you live in Cedar so it is no good for me!), while I on the other hand, am quite the 'get out and go go go, never stop going' kind of person. My husband can only take so much of that though, so it's probably good for him that most of my friends like to stay at home. Anywho, I do enjoy media and snuggling with my bubba...but I think I enjoy getting out TEN times more. 

Good day to all. 
Party Hard. 

2 comments:

  1. So true!! Hope you can play this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i love you. i love that you called all your friends out!!! so funny. there is something to be said about living in utah though. i feel like a different person with a new energy this week with the sun out! now i want to take on the world and run a mile...wait, no... no. i hate running and never ever WANT to run. but you know what i mean. i want to be outside and i want to MOVE!

    ReplyDelete