Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How Stupid Am I?!

K, so I guess last month Beyonce and Jay-Z had a baby. I vaguely remember this apparently very talked about event. Something about renting out the hospital floor for 1.3 million dollars. Honestly, I know you aren't going to believe this but it is 100% TRUE!!! I didn't even know the two were married, not to mention pregnant. So today on Hulu I saw an SNL clip of Beyonce and Jay Z with baby Ivy or Blue, I can't even remember what the kids first name is. Anywho, it sparked some interest in me, so I watched it, which then sparked an interest in seeing what this kid looked like. Which then brought me to videos and news about Beyonce hiring a surrogate mother. How did I miss all this? Honestly, I am not one for tabloids and celeb magazines...so that is probably why. But I just spent the last 40 minutes looking up all this CRAP about people I don't even care about. And this is why sometimes I hate the internet and instant access to millions of information about random people I don't even know. THAT IS WHY I AM STUPID! I somehow get sucked into it every time. But I think Beyonce wins on stupidity this time. A surrogate mother really?!?! I just think this world is getting more and more sad. Money, fame, a career is really that important to you and would stop you from carrying your own baby for just 9 months?! SAAAAD I repeat. Alright, well I am done with that. I promise to never waste more time on Beyonce and Jay-Z ever again. The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment