Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Best Media a 19 Year Old Boy Could Ask For!

My little brother just got his mission call last night. I can't believe it! When did we all grow up?! Anywho, he is going to the Scotland/Ireland mission!!!! Sooo coool. I'm sure every person has had the wonderful experience of watching someone open their mission call or opening their own, but it is just a beautiful thing. They get basically a little brochure with a map showing where their mission boundaries are, who their mission president and his family are, what types of clothes to wear, where to report, etc. I don't really know if we can count it as media. But I certainly am. And it's media from the prophets and apostles of our church. What's better than that? Anyway, I was just super excited about it so of course I had to relate it to media so I could put it on here, my little brother is perhaps my most favorite person in the world (Besides Taylor of course). We were best friends all growing up, so I just can't believe that he is ready to be 19 and leave the country and deliver the good message of Jesus Christ and deliver the Book of Mormon (The most important book in the world) to those in Scotland and Ireland. Their quality of media will increase ten fold. Anywho, I'm weird. Pay no attention. Love you Dallin and CONGRATS!!!

1 comment: